Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Stamps Of Life-Tress2build August club set!

 SCROLL DOWN FOR MY VERVE POST!

Hello! It is the first of August so you know what that means!  A new club set from The Stamps Of Life!  I LOVE this set!  It is so versatile, and you can do a lot with the tree/branches!  Today I made a fun, bright summery card with this set, but stay tuned for some great winter themed cards with this set, too!  I used paper from myFriendly Forest collection by Colorbok!  Those of you who have been following me for awhile will remember my obsession with this paper! LOL!  I paper pieced the tree and the sun (the sun is from summer4fun set).  The little squirrel at the bottom is actually part of the paper.  I lined him up so it looks like he is looking up at the tree!


If you are not familiar with the monthly club, let me fill you in.  Each month, you will receive a new stamp set shipped out the first of the month.  The cost of this set for club members is $10.95 and ships for only $1!!! Who can beat that price?  Every month The Stamps Of Life also releases three other sets that you will get a discount on if you are a club member.  Buy one or buy them all!

Have a great day!

Emily

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable card. Love the dp and that stamp set is sweet.

Beverly S. said...

What a pretty and fun card. Love how you used the Trees2Build set. ;)

Emily Keaton said...

Super adorable card, Emily! I just LOVE that new set--so sweet :)

Cheryl said...

aww, so sweet

Nicole said...

I love the patterned paper! I also love how you used funky color for the sun and sky instead of just doing plain old sky blue and yellow! Very clever and creative!

Jenny said...

Oh so cute , love this card, and that squirrel!! :) :) :)

Kimberly S. said...

Awwww...this is so adorable!!!

Virginia L. said...

How COOL! Thanks for sharing this new set of stamps!! Love your sweet card, Emily!