Monday, December 3, 2012

All Is Bright...

Hi, there!  Today I have a fun vintage style card to share.  I have had these Santa images from Crafty Secrets for a while, just waiting to be turned into some Christmas creations!  I also used twine and brads from My Mind's Eye "All Is Bright" collection.  I just love reds, greens and blues for vintage Christmas decor.  The snowflake is a die cut that I added chunky glitter to.  I also inked the edges of my card base with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress ink.

Here are the following challenges I am entering this card in:
SCS CAS 199
Make It Monday
Craft Your Passion-snow
Paper Playtime-Christmas colors
Tammy's Scrappin' blog-anything Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

16 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful. Love this card.

Lucy Kelleher said...

Love your vintage Christmas card Emily! There are some great details -- love the snowflake :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

Lucy - DT
http://love2createitall.com

DIANA L. said...

What a great card, very CASI saw you on MIM
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

loz said...

Your card is Fabulous Emily. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Chana Malkah said...

Outstanding example of Clean and Simple design. No wonder you are a CAS favorite at SCS! I am now following you! I saw this at MIM!.
Hugz,
Chana

Faye said...

Hello Emily. Your card is Fantastic. Saw this on MIM..Faye

Michelle said...

Fabulous this santa you used. I love him.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
XXX Michelle

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful C&S vintage card love the snwflake thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x

Lynn said...

Such a sweet santa and I love the glittery snowflake.

Virginia L. said...

You have showcased this vintage Santa so beautifully! Love the added snowflake and twines and brads!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful Christmas card Emily! Love the vintage feel:) So pretty!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Caroline D. said...

Oh I LOVE this!! Makes me happy just looking at it!!

Archana Joshi said...

Oh WOW, how wonerful. Love the Santa image and your layout is awesome. Thanks for your take at Tammyscrapincorner this week.
Hugs,
Archana

Archana Joshi said...

Oh WOW, how wonerful. Love the Santa image and your layout is awesome. Thanks for your take at Tammyscrapincorner this week.
Hugs,
Archana

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

scrap joanny said...

wow very nice :-) this is perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing wiht craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna