Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Daily: Day Twenty-Four & Twenty-Five...DONE!

Day twenty-four-We were busy traveling to different family parties.  We started out with brunch at Grandma's house (hubby's side of the family), and then later in the evening we went to my aunts' house for dinner.  I was so excited to get to go to my aunts', as we have not been able to do this in a lot of years!
Day twenty-five-We started the morning off with a visit from Santa! I think it is cute that my sixth grader had the hardest time going to sleep, and was the first one in our room in the morning.  We opened the "Santa" gifts and stocking first, and then they got their presents from Bill and me.  The were crazy excited to open their very own iPads.  I am glad that I will no longer have to share mine with three boys. :)
They were also surprised to find an aquarium with their very own hermit crabs.  The video of them opening the ipads and seeing the hermit crabs is priceless!

Thanks for hanging with me while I completed my December Daily.  I think I am going to take the Project Life plunge, so you will have to put up with some more scrapbooking in the New Year!  I will soon be back to regular blog post with my cards, too!

Emily

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great job doing your December Daily Emily! Love the boys in their p.j.'s with the ipads...what a great idea!