Friday, December 14, 2012

FWF: Winter Wonderland...

Hi, there! Happy Friday.  Today I have a card using a new set I recently purchased from Unity.  I love the large snow globe and the images that go with it.  This deer silhouette was calling to me, so I paired it with some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, All Is Bright collection.  I stamped the deer directly onto the patterned paper, and then added some champagne glass glitter around the border.  The brad is from the All Is Bright collection, too.  I stamped the doodle scallops at the bottom of the horizontal piece of patterned paper. I also tied some baker's twine from The Twinery around the bottom.  I stamped the snowflakes in Old Paper distress ink and used this to sponge around the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

14 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

That champagne glass glitter really makes your image pop! Love it, and the scalloped doodle border is a great touch!

Ava Gavloski said...

emily, as you have mentioned, that deer does call my name as well. Must get this one!!! thanks for sharing and well designed card showcasing UNITY.
ava g

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card you've made, and it has just the right amount of sparkle with that gorgeous frame! Love!!

Jen M said...

This is lovely. I love the border you have around the edge of the card.

Ruby said...

Lovely card. Love the border.

joetterer said...

I didn't know they made a sparkle twine! cool

Julie Odil said...

I love that deer image. Beautiful card.

Sarah said...

Ooooo love that awesome glitter you used!

Sam said...

What a sparkley card, I love it, the stamps you picked are great.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Simple, yet beautiful! Like the added splatter pattern around the top edges.

Roslyn said...

Very neat card! I love how you did the border!

Scrapper Myra said...

Love that deer too. It's a nice Card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love the tinsel glitter framing the deer!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Another one that's perfect for the RC challenge!! LOVE!! I love that paper and the glass glitter (I NEEEEEEED to get some!!)!! LOVE that twine with the hint of gold! FAB!