Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joy...

Sharing another vintage style Christmas card using My Mind's Eye, All Is Bright collection.  It is hard to see, but I added some glitter to the flowers and leaves.  The baker's twine is old looking and also part of this collection.  I distressed the edges of the paper with distress ink in Old Paper and Walnut Stain and tore and ripped it with scissors and my finger nail.

I think I am officially ready for Christmas.  I still have to wrap some "Santa" gifts when little ones are not around, but all of the big stuff...DONE!  It is a yucky, rainy day here in SW Ohio.  It would be awesome if all of this rain was actually snow.  It was actually thundering a little bit ago.  So weird in December.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Emily

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh I love this MME paper pack. Gorgeous card.