Sunday, December 2, 2012

TSOL: My Heart Soars...

Hello!  Today I have a card to share using the newest The Stamps Of Life release called, hearts2diefor.  Perfect for Valentine's Day, Weddings and "just because".  I also used the cloud and bird stamps from the kites2fly set.  I added some baker's twine for the string to my heart balloon.
I think I may save this one for hubby for Valentine's Day!

I have decided to do a December Daily album again this year.  I am have my album and papers all cut and ready to go.  I am still trying to decide how I want to do the photos.  Last year I printed them out of my printer, which was super convenient, but expensive. I burned through several ink cartridges at $30 a pop!  I am wondering if I should just send them to be developed each week?

My boys were so excited to pull out last year's December Daily album, that I know it is something that I will continue to do from year to year.  Maybe I will even get on board with Project Life someday soon!  I will share my December Daily pages as I complete them.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Emily

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is such an CUTE and UPLIFTING card! Love it, Emily! I can't wait to see what you have in store for your December mini album! Do share!!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooooooo awesome!!!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card! Long kite tails are fun. Sometimes I make mini kites to put on envelopes of cards I mail/give and make long tails wrapping through their name and address. As far as printing pics, I had a Kodak picture printer that I use here at home. Cheaper than printing on regular printer. I don't remember the cost, but mine is about 6 years old and the larger gigabyte SD cards won't work in it. Mine uses 2GB SD cards and I have a hard time finding them now. I'm thinking about getting an all-in-one Kodak printer that I can use for regular printing too. I find if I don't print here at home, I forget to take my cards with me to a store for printing...lol... we live out in the sticks anyway.