Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree


Here is one of the Christmas cards I will mailing out to friends and family this year! I used Real Red and Wild Wasabi textured paper that were in kits SU sold last year (also the ribbon came from this kit too). I paper piereced the corners up top, and used a square punch for my main image and green square. I sponged Real red around the tree square and the oval sentiment.
Doesn't this tree remind you of the tree Charlie Brown picks out? I added stickles to the ornaments but it doesn't show in the photo. The tree is from SU's Mr. Twigster set.
Have a happy stamping day (or evening)!
Emily

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the bright, cheerful colors!!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Emily..This card has lovely crisp fresh lines....Very cheerful looking!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!!