Monday, December 1, 2008

Home for Christmas

This is a card that I made for my stamp class this past weekend. I adore this set, but it would have taken too long to color in for a stamp class. I decided to just stamp the image in kiwi kiss and then the sentiment over it in chocolate chip. This is a nice clean and simple layout, too. I wanted to demonstrate a Christmas card that would be easy to mass produce. I wish you could see this IRL, because stamped on the shimmer white paper, it looks beautiful!
I just love this sentiment! It makes me think of one of my favorite Christmas songs, "I'll Be Home For Christmas."

Stamps: Home for Christmas-SU

Paper: Kraft (base), chocolate chip, Kiwi kiss, white shimmer

Ink: Kiwi kiss, chocolate chip

accesories: gold brads
Have a lovely day and happy stamping!

Emily

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Just gor-to-the-geous!!

Jan said...

Simply beautiful! I love the idea of stamping the sentiment right over the main image!

Dragana Skoro said...

Very nice. I love that set too.

thescrapmaster said...

This is just so elegant and lovely. Great card!

~Samantha