Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hop on over to Paper Maniac...

Accessories:  Copic markers; May Arts ivory burlap string; vintage button

Hello! Today I have a fun birthday card using some Pink Cat Studios stamps.  Being the mother of three boys, I am a big fan of their Billy stamps.  Lily is pretty darn cute, too!  I colored the image with copic markers and sponged some distress ink around the edges.  I used some fun Pink Paislee DP from the Old School collection.  I love the muted primary colors that are perfect for everything "little boy"!

Make sure you check out the progressive sale going on at Paper Maniac.  Currently, the clearance items are marked down an additional 20%.  The Billy stamps and the Old School DP are both marked down.  Get them before they are gone.  Paper Maniac is making room for all the new CHA releases headed to the store!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Sooo adorable. Love the little froggy on his head. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute!!! I love it when you use Pink Cat Studio stamps!

Melissa said...

Fantastic card Emily!!