Tuesday, January 4, 2011

`Tis The Season To get those pages done....

Hello! Today I have a scrapbook layout using some echo park Merry Christmas DP and die cuts.  I made this for the scrapbook inspiration challenge over on SCS.  I happen to be the co-host of this challenge and will be posting a new challenge on Monday.  Come and check it out sometime.  I know that I have been delving into scrapping again.  It is one of those things that looms over me.  I have huge feelings of guilt about how unorganized I am when it comes to scrapping, but this year I have a plan!

I think one of my biggest problems is that I think way to hard about my layouts.  I can whip out a card in no time flat, but for some reason I can not do that with a scrapbook page.  For this page I kept the layout simple, and it always helps to stick to one collection (like echo park) that has lots of different coordinating supplies.

While my blog will continue to focus on card making, I hope you don't mind if I throw some of my scrapbook pages in the mix!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily!

Nope, this layout is just gorgeous, so why should I mind? ;-) Love the colors and it's true what you say about sticking to one collection, then it all matches! What a beautiful family photo, really nice!!

Hugs, Wendy

Emily Keaton said...

I love the simple layout of this page, Emily! I don't scrap, but seeing more easily attainable pages like this might change my mind. :)

Noelle Reese said...

Bring on the pages Emily! I have BIG plans to catch up on my girls' albums! I would love all the inspiration I can get! I love your page, it's fantastic!

Meg said...

Aw, what a cute family! I love seeing scrapbook pages...I may even get inspired to make one of my own someday.

This is such a great example of your fabulous CAS style; I love those EP paper strips you used!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a beautiful family photo, Emily! I love the simple and classy layout!