Monday, January 10, 2011

The Rain Rope...

Hello! Today I am hostessing the Scrapbook Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  My challenge is to incorporate 3 different circles onto your layout.  These photos are of Luke at Disney when we went in the summer of 2009.  The pool at our hotel had a rope, that when pulled, would sprinkle water out of a big daisy.  He affectionately called it "The Rain Rope". 
I used a stamp from Scrollworks Stamps and then colored in some of the outlines with Copic markers to use as journaling spots.  The circle border at the bottom is from Martha Stewart and I also die-cut some of the photos into circle shapes.
Come over to the SIC forum and give this challenge a try! I am really excited to be getting some scrapping done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This page is so cute.

Virginia L. said...

Love your use of circles and colors! So effective and sweet! Thanks for leaving me such sweet comments! I really really appreciate you :) BTW I will be heading to Disney World in Feb. and MAY meet the talented SAV!!! Want to join us? heehee!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those circles. It makes the design pop. Adorable.

Emily Keaton said...

So cute, Emily!

Amy said...

Such a fun layout!! super cute and I got my stamps Thanks so much for the rub ons too..AND the pretty card!!