Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Here is a card I made using the Thanks2fall set from The Stamps Of Life.  I also used some papers from echo park's, Happy Halloween collection and some baker's twine from The Twinery.

Busy, busy day with Halloween school parties and then Trick Or Treat tonight. I always hate when Halloween falls on a school night (especially Monday).  I feel oh, so sorry for the teachers at school the next day! LOL!  Here are some photos of the boys and my hubs from pumpkin carving on Friday night.  I also have a photo of my boys and my nieces from a Halloween party at Nana's house.

Hope you have a great evening!

Emily

9 comments:

Shauna K said...

cute!! love the pops of green and great twine :D

Amy said...

Cute card- (so are the trick or treaters!!) :)Amy

Lynn said...

Happy Halloween Emily! Love seeing all the pictures of your boys all dressed up!

Emily Keaton said...

LOVE that card, Emily!! Your pumpkin is incredibly cute. :) And speaking of cute--look at all those handsome guys carving pumpkins and the motley crew in costume!! Looks like all of you are having fun for Halloween!!

Melina said...

super cute card! love the paper piecing and patterned papers! :)
Your trick or treaters are adorable :)

Kate said...

awww so cute all of it the card and the pictures.

They are so adorable.

Hugs,
kate

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card, Emily. You've got a handsome crew here. I hope they enjoyed their evening. {{{Hugs}}}

Noelle Reese said...

What handsome men you have. :) Super cute card! I love the pumpkin!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those polka dots on your card. The kiddos are super adorable. :)