Saturday, October 15, 2011

Labels in Pink...

Hi there!  Today I have a card using the stamps4fancylabels set from The Stamps Of Life.  This stamps cooridnates with the Sizzix Fancy Label dies created by Stephanie.  I didn't use the dies on this set, but simply stamped one of the fancy label frames twice in Bubble Gum pink and then once in the center in Guava.  I stamped the starburst design in the center in Licorice ink and added a black half pearl to the center.  The sentiment is from the garden4daisies set.  There are lots of cool sentiments that fit in the labels.  You will see some of those in action in the days to come!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Emily

6 comments:

Melina said...

Love, Love! the pink labels! pink and black is one of my fav color combos :)

Noelle Reese said...

E!!!!! This is so beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

OH! I love this idea. I'm going to have to remember it. Fabulous emily!

Shauna K said...

oooh loving the contrasting pinks! this looks great! :D

Crystal said...

OOOO I love pink and black FABULOUS card Emily!

farmhouse-story said...

very clever use of the new stamps, emily:)