Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to me....

Hello!  Today is my birthday.  I am 37 years young! LOL!  To celebrate, I am sharing a card with one of my favorite things-candy!  The stamps are from The Stamps Of Life set, candy2share.  I pieced the lollipops with papers from echo park and added some glitter and baker's twine to the lollipops for fun.

No big plans for today, but to hang out with my guys.  I think they are planning a big dinner for me tonight, and even my five year olds are being quiet about it and keeping it a secret!  I may work on some more of my December Daily album pages, but I may just curl up with a book and relax.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!! Enjoy your day. I love that sweet candy card. :)

Lynn said...

Happy happy birthday to you Emily! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Shauna K said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!!! I hope it's a fabulous day and blessed year to come :D

Basement Stamper said...

Happy Birthday Emily, hope the boys have a yummy dinner planned for you. Relax, enjoy your day.

Great card, I loved playing with this set, will be great for Valentine's Day I think.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I hope you have a wonderful day! Love your card/sentiment- candy does make everything better :)Amy

farmhouse-story said...

oh, i hope your day was wonderful, emily:) your card is so charming!!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

Meg said...

Happy {belated} birthday! Hope you had a wonderful treat from your boys!

Noelle Reese said...

Happy BELATED Birthday E! I am sorry I missed it! MUAH!!! Very nice card too :)