Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Friends...

Hello! Today I have a card to share using a new Sizzix Framelit die and stamp set by Stephanie Barnard.  I stamped my leaves in Mellow Moss ink (SU) and then dabbed the leaves with a course sponge to remove some of the ink.  I love the distressed look it gives the leaves.  I also sponged distress ink (Antique Linen) over all of the paper edges.  The designer paper is from Pink Paislee.  It worked out perfectly that the bird on the paper appears perched on top of my sentiment banner! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the paper you choose...so soft against the leaves Emily!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card.

Noelle Reese said...

It sure did work out perfectly i LOVE it!! You wiped the ink off the stamp with the sponge before you stamped? It looks fantastic!