Monday, September 3, 2012

Noel...

I have had a lot of fun getting started on my Christmas cards!  Always makes you feel good to get a jump start on the holidays.  I love this huge, collage stamp from Heartfelt Creations.  I wanted to give it a vintage, distressed look using traditional, holiday colors.  You can find the product list and instructions for recreating this card below.

HCPC 3492-Noel Collage PreCut Set
other supplies: red and white cardstock, Prisma pencils, Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Black Staz-on ink, Antique Linen Distress ink
Fold red card base so that it measures 4.25" x 5.5" when folded.  Cut white cardstock panel to measure 4" x 5.25". Stamp Noel collage image in black onto white panel.  Color with prisma color pencils.  I added glitter details to the berries and centers of the poinsettias with my Sakura Star Dust pen.  Distress edges of the white panel using scissors or fingernail.  Ink edges of white panel with Antique Linen distress ink.  Adhere image panel to red card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation. I so need to get started on my cards early. Have a Happy Labor Day!

Jacilynn said...

super pretty~ love this Christmas card