Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween Harvest...

Hi, there! Today I have a card to share using a sentiment from Unity, and the pumpkin and wagon are from Heartfelt Creations.  I pulled out my My Mind's Eye Mischievous paper pad for this one. I love orange, aqua and brown for fall themed cards.  It is a more refreshing, vintage color theme for fall. I distressed all of the paper edges, and added distress inks to everything including the baker's twine.  I love the look the distress ink gives to the twine!  The wagon is popped with foam dots, and I cut a slit in the wagon to tuck that pumpkin down into.  I added an old button to a memo pin to stick through the baker's twine bow.  I used a woodgrain embossing folder on the brown card stock panel, and then sponged white ink over it.

Last night we had some storms which cooled everything off. It was a beautiful evening and a cool, foggy morning getting boys on the bus today. I am happily awaiting fall's approach!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super beautiful Fall design. Love the polka dots and twine.

Lynn said...

Fall fabulous! I love that sweet little wagon!

Kate said...

Stunning Card like always, awesome details.

Noelle Reese said...

OH E! The colors on this card are to die for! I love it!!