Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Award and a recipe!

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank DENISE for this blog award. Go check out her awesome blog! She is one talented chica! I will pass this award on to the following peeps:

Lisa

Jimmi

Abi

Ky

Nancy

Check out these ladies blogs!


Here is another recipe for you! This is another easy one! A wonderful barbecue chicken dip for parties! This would be a great super bowl snack. Here is what you need:

1 package of cream cheese

1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

1 large can of shredded chicken breast or 1-2 chicken breast boiled and shredded

barbecue sauce of you choice

Heat the cream cheese and shredded chicken in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir in shredded cheddar cheese. Put this mixture in a shallow baking dish. I like to use a pie plate. Pour barbecue sauce on top until mixture is covered. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. I like the scoops!

Enjoy!

Emily

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet! I'm very honored! ((HUGS)) I'll get it up very soon! :)
This looks yummy too! I'm gonna have to try this one too! I'm with you...totally down with those scoops...somebody was thinkin' when they thought of those!

Tinker's Mom said...

Ahhh, Emily! I feel so undeserving! But thank you!!

I love that recipe, too. I'm a sucker for anything with BBQ or cheese, so I will be gaining another 5 pounds...

Tessa said...

Mmmmm going to have to try this!!!