Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Birthday Card!


I made another birthday card! This one is also suitable for a boy or man! This is for the WT200 challenge of on SCS. We were to make a card with stars as one of the elements.
The red DP is from My Mind's Eye that I have had forever. I believe it is called kaleidescope. The paper's are the colors that I used in this card. Very bright and cheerful. I used white as my card base and SU kiwi kiss and taken with teal. The teal felt ribbon was a bargain find at Walmart last year! I paper pierced all four corners and tied some hemp twine around the middle band. I used punches from SU to punch the star and circles.
I may save this for my dad's birthday coming up in March. He love's red, and I thought of him when it was finished!
Happy Stamping!
Emily

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another GREAT card!!!! Love the twine and the piercing!

Anonymous said...

Male cards are so difficult sometimes but you have made it look easy here!

leanne said...

Really fun! I love all the details.