Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sons and heroes....

It seems I have been making a ton of pages of my oldest son lately. I am trying to get caught up on his scrapbooks! I figure he is the oldest so I would work hardest on his. I will have to do some pages of the twins soon!

I ADORE the Cogsmo paper pack from Cosmo Cricket! LOVE IT! It is perfect for boys and the colors are awesome! I pretty much used all paper from this collection. No stamping on this page! I used hemp twine in the upper left hand corner and sewed three cross stitches. I used a black archival pen to make the faux stitching around the cloud, photo frame and stars. The stars were puched with SU's star punch. Added some vintage buttons that I scored at an antique mall and some wild wasabi stitched ribbon and page DONE!

This photo was taken at my parent's cottage in Michigan this past summer. He is getting ready to jump off of a big rock!

Have a happy stamping day!

Emily

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is great Emily!! Love it!

Sharon said...

What a sweet phrase about sons!

Unknown said...

This is super cute Emily!!!

Louise F NZ said...

great page! i agree the cogsmo collection is perfect for boys. love the quote too, may have to use that myself

Anonymous said...

Great page! I love the cross stitches. I need to get my hands on some twine...