Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Award and a recipe!

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank DENISE for this blog award. Go check out her awesome blog! She is one talented chica! I will pass this award on to the following peeps:

Lisa

Jimmi

Abi

Ky

Nancy

Check out these ladies blogs!


Here is another recipe for you! This is another easy one! A wonderful barbecue chicken dip for parties! This would be a great super bowl snack. Here is what you need:

1 package of cream cheese

1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

1 large can of shredded chicken breast or 1-2 chicken breast boiled and shredded

barbecue sauce of you choice

Heat the cream cheese and shredded chicken in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir in shredded cheddar cheese. Put this mixture in a shallow baking dish. I like to use a pie plate. Pour barbecue sauce on top until mixture is covered. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. I like the scoops!

Enjoy!

Emily

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet! I'm very honored! ((HUGS)) I'll get it up very soon! :)
This looks yummy too! I'm gonna have to try this one too! I'm with you...totally down with those scoops...somebody was thinkin' when they thought of those!

Scrapacat said...

Ahhh, Emily! I feel so undeserving! But thank you!!

I love that recipe, too. I'm a sucker for anything with BBQ or cheese, so I will be gaining another 5 pounds...

Unknown said...

Mmmmm going to have to try this!!!