Saturday, March 6, 2010

EIC78-Fantastical, mythical creatures and such!

+
Hello! Welcome to another EIC challenge!  This week's shop for your inspiration is Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn.  Most of the images in her shop are mermaids, but I went with the whole fantasy theme and created this Edward standing pop up card, for my husband's cousin, who is a pre-teen and loves Twilight.  The image is from Pixie Dust Studios.  I colored it with Prisma pencils and added glossy accents and glitter to his chest (the whole meadow scene thing!).
This week our sponsor is Glue Arts.  LOVE their adhesives.  They came in handy when making this card!  My favorite product that they carry is the Glue Glider Pro with the Perma Tac.  I also love that it is pink and green!  It is very easy to use, and if you use your 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby, refills are pretty cheap!  It makes crafting easy peasy and saves a ton of time!
As always, Ashley will pick a random winner next Friday.  Make sure you use keyword EIC78 when uploading to on line galleries.  Also make sure you link your project on the EIC blog HERE.  So...you want to know what the prize is this week, right?  Feast your eyes below:
Isn't that fabulous?  I wish I could win it!  Thanks so much to Glue Arts for sending some fab product to the EIC design team.  I am hooked!
Maigan Lynn is also offering up 3 of her prints to another random winner.  Two chances to win this week! HOORAY!

Emily

9 comments:

de said...

This rocks Emily! I am sure he will love it!

StampinCathy said...

Emily, this is just perfect for this challenge. I just love this image and card style you used.

Crystal said...

Oh my word Emily this ROCKS!!! How fun and soooo perfect for the challenge sweetie!!!!! LOVE IT!

Amy said...

OMG! This is so stinkin cute! I have to go check out this ETSY Store!! Love this!!

Jacquel said...

Very cute Emily...I love that box!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Ashley Newell said...

Eeeeek! Em! I love love love this!! Can you PLEASE make me a glittery Edward card? I will hang it in my office. :) I love the technique here too, this rocks!

Kerry said...

I'm sure the Twilight loving pre-teen is going to LOVE this! :)

Beate said...

AWESOME card! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Lisa - papergrace said...

Love pop-up cards!! Super fun. I know all the Twilighters are going to just be screaming over Edward right NOW! :D