Wednesday, March 17, 2010

May The Luck O' The Irish Be Yours...

Accesories:  Copics
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  Most people think this is a silly holiday, but in my family we celebrate in Irish style!  We will be eating corned beef, cabbage and potatoes at my mom's tonight.  I will be bringing the chocolate Baily's flavored dessert! YUM!  We also drink green beer and have a toast to my grandfather (who was Irish).  My mom and dad always put out gold dollars and green beads along the sidewalk and in the trees (if the weather permits), so the boys think leprechaun's came to visit!  It is a fun tradition that I look forward to every year. 

Hope you have a fabulous day whether you celebrate the green or not!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful card! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Crystal said...

Awesome LOVE this layout Emily.....Beautiful work...Have a wonderful day girl1! Hugs!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Lovely card....anyoone would be lucky to receive this...TFS!

Corie said...

This is so adorable and pretty to boot

Bekah said...

I really like the different shapes you paired up. Have fun tonight!