Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thanks2you...

Hi there!  Today I made a card with The {stamps} of Life March set called, Thanks2you.  If you have never tried these stamps out, check them out HERE.  Fabulous high quality clear stamps at a VERY affordable price.  If you become a monthly club member, you get TONS of perks, such as 15% off and freebies!  Even if you do not become a member, the prices are still FAB, and shipping is only $1.00!!!!  I am in no way affiliated, just a happy customer wanting to pass this on to you all!
I used yesterday's SCS sketch for this card.  My base is Kraft and I used DP from Colorbok's Woodhaven collection.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Tremendous Thursday!

Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card. I too LOVE these stamps. I became a club member just because I like them so much.

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and love the color combo. I'm going to have to go check out the stamps.

Crystal said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L GF!!!!

Stephanie Barnard said...

What a great card! :)

Hugs!