Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Spring!

Can you believe that we will be turning our clocks forward soon?  I can't wait!  We have had some gorgeous weather here, and are enjoying the outside play time at my house!  I hope you aren't getting sick of this new ippity set, but I LOVE it!  If you love it too, you can order it from me HERE.

This card is for three different challenges.  The first challenge is for the SCS color challenge to use melon mambo, celery, and bashful blue.  The second challenge is for the Teapot Tuesday challenge.  The third challenge is this week's {ippity} challenge ( IHHC14), to use dry embossing on your card.

All stamps are from the Sweet Thoughts of Spring set.  I colored my clouds with Copics and my bunny with Prisma pencils.  Added some celery twill for my bunny to "stand" on.  I popped the bunny and the center cloud with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable and happy spring to you!

Anonymous said...

how adorable!!!! i just love that little bunny :)

have a great day!

sarabeth

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love this ippity set.

Crystal said...

This is soooo very sweet!!!! Emily this is sooooo adorable love how you did the clouds with the sentiment!!!! Adorable GF!!!

Linda said...

how adorable!!!!

this is why I love all cute stuff colors come out! I love your cut!