Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BIG SALES at Paper Maniac!

Accessories:  winter white seam binding, May Arts brown burlap string, SRM sticker, vintage button

Hello! This week the theme at Paper Maniac is "winter"!  Echo park's Wintertime collection seemed the perfect fit!  No stamps on this card-just paper from the collection and a journal box.  I applied an SRM sticker for my sentiment.  I made a seam binding bow with some brown burlap string mixed in and topped it off with a vintage button.

Make sure you check out all of the fab sales going on in the store!  You will definitely want to check out the Deal Of The Week section!  I know I couldn't resist some fabulous papers and placed an order!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Emily this is SOOOOOO SWEET!!!! What a fun card and I LOVE LOVE the ribbon!!

Emily Keaton said...

What an adorable winter card! I just love the colors. Thanks for the sale info!! :)

Jacilynn said...

so very cute! love the skates.
This also fits ABC Toys & Crafts winter challenge
;)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you used those papers, Emily!

farmhouse-story said...

this is so cute, emily!