Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily: Cover and Day 1

Here it is! My December Daily album ready to go.  I went with a Simple Stories album this year.  I like the different pockets and sizes that are available.  I thought it may make it a little easier, and less stressful.  So far, so good!  I bought the Homemade Holiday papers, but am realizing that there are some events that I may not want to use Christmas themed papers or colors for.  No worries...I can mix it up, and the leftovers can be used on cards.
 Here is day one!  Will had his big FLL tournament which was an all day event.  Grandma watched Max and Luke and took them out to lunch and to see Rise Of The Guardians, which they loved.  I left a space next to the journaling about the movie, so that I can add some of the ticket stubs.  They are currently in Grandma's purse!
I am finding that with the page protectors, it is very hard to get a decent photo of the layouts.  Because there are multiple pockets, it is not like I can just photograph the layout first.  Something I will think about for next year.  I am off to buy another ink cartridge for my printer today.  I was going to wait and just have my photographs developed each week and pick them up and add them into the album, but that is just not as much fun!  So...I will continue to print them at home, even though it is rather costly!

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

3 comments:

Caroline D. said...

What a beautiful cover! I've not ever done a 'daily' album, but I like the idea for December. Well... since it's already the 5th, I'll just have to wait to next year and enjoy what you share with us this year. :o)

Lynn said...

Awesome - love the pictures! And the cover is awesome.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, love the cover Emily! The big polka dot papers-fabulous! Beautiful!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com