Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily: Day Fifteen and a card!

Day Fifteen-We went out to dinner with our neighbors to The Melting Pot.  We usually do this every year around the holidays.  I love The Melting Pot.  Always a fun atmosphere, and it is nice to be able to hang out for a few hours over the many courses they serve.  It gives you plenty of time to talk and laugh.  Now that I am looking at the photo of the layout and typing this, I realize I forgot to cover up the "25" with my "15"!  I have a circle all stamped and ready to go with the new date. Oh, well.  You get the idea...
I also wanted to share a quick and easy Christmas card I made using some of the "handmade holiday" papers from Simple Stories.  Love the homespun feel, and this card literally took a couple of minutes to put together.  Love that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOW! I love that you are caught up on your DD! LOVE how you've used a photo/binder! That is clever and might be easier for me!!!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card--LOVE the simplicity! I love the paper too! FAB!

ps... you should enter all of your Christmas cards in the Ribbon Carousel challenge #75! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Lynn said...

Oh how I love the Melting Pot...it's been too long since we've been there.

And the rustic feel of your card is awesome!