Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily: Day Seven & Day Eight

Day seven of my December Daily-Max and Luke took their Taekwondo exam. Max received his gold belt and Luke received his orange belt.  They were so very cute!  Our neighbor girl across the street also received her gold belt. I just love the photo of the three of them.  I got some cool action shots, but once again, hard to see behind the page protectors!
Day eight-my birthday!  I turned 38, and celebrated with my favorite guys.  They made me homemade pizza, and took me to get my favorite ice cream in the whole wide world-chocolate coconut almond chip. YUMMY!  Bill took this photo of us. It turned out so cute, but his thumb was in the way. I just added the "8" over it!  I also fished the receipt out of the bottom of my purse and used some of the pamphlets and gift card holders from the store.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Lynn said...

woohoo! way to go on the boys getting their next belts...incredible! Happy, happy birthday to you Emily!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fun pages & belated happy birthday! Your guys are growing up fast- very handsome.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome pages Emily and Happy Birthday to you! SOunds like you had a wonderful day...how fun! Homemade pizza and chocolate coconut almond chip ice cream. Yummy!
Happy Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Caroline D. said...

Your daily album is coming right along! Looks like you had a fun and happy birthday!! I would've never noticed about the thumb and the 8... too busy looking at all that ice cream! LOL