Friday, December 7, 2012

December Daily: Day Three & Day Four

Hello! Today I can share day 3 and Day 4 with you all.  Day three shows photos of some of the Christmas decor in my dining room.  I LOVE Christmas and decorating.  This year I put up three trees, but I actually own five.  I am still reluctant to pull out some of my things.  Maybe next year when Max and Luke are seven...
Day 4 is all about our beloved Christmas books.  My boys have always looked forward to a Christmas story before bed.  This year I wrapped them all up and put them under the tree.  Each night, they take turns unwrapping a book.  It has been fun to see them try and guess which is their favorite.  After they open a book, I put them in a big basket so that they can look at them and we can read them some more!  They think it is fun to unwrap a "gift" each night, and it doesn't cost a thing, as they are books that have been in our collection for quite some time.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emily

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job on capturing the time,place, event in this album, Emily! It will be treasured for years to come! Can't wait to see more :)