Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily: Day Two

Day two is done! I am on a roll (no pun intended)! Will had a football skating party at a local roller rink.  They ordered pizza, and also had their awards ceremony.  Will was super unsteady at first, but he was a trooper and kept trying!  He was much improved by the end of the evening.  I took a photo of a pair of skates and used Instagram to make it look a bit more retro.  I love that instagram photos are perfect for the 4x4 pockets in this album!  I also included a "motion" type photo of will zooming past me in the lower left corner.  The stamped sentiments are from Unity, and the letters and numbers are from a few The Stamps Of Life sets.

I bought a new printer last night! I think it will make printing out photos a lot easier, and it is an "air" printer, so I can print from my iphone! HOORAY!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I love the papers you used!

Caroline D. said...

Your project is coming right along! It would be neat to be able print from my phone... will have to look at them next shopping trip. You'll have an interesting album with all the activities the kids do. Me... I'd have some day of pics of the dogs sleeping. LOL Or my messy craft table!

Virginia L. said...

CUTE!! Love the pages and photos!