Sunday, March 15, 2009

FREE catalog and SU product!!!!!

This is one of the cards I had everyone make at my class on Saturday. The base is Pink Piroette. The image is stamped in chocolate chip and colored with SU markers. I mounted the image on Close to Cocoa. The ribbon is pretty in pink taffetta. A quick and easy card to make. This is a beautiful set that I often forget about.

Remember...Stampin' Up's SAB is going on until the end of this month. For every $50 in product you get to pick a free item from the SAB catty! There is still time to order! Just click on the photo of the catty in my side bar to order!

Also...until the end of April, if you order from my website you will automatically get a free SU idea book & catalog! Some awesome deals right now to take advantage of!

If you have any questions just email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Have a great day!

Emily

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Beautiful card Emily!

Denise said...

Simply stunning card!!!! Love the pink and brown combo!

Bekah said...

I am sorry I missed it. Lovely card!

Abi Bundy said...

gorgeous card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great CAS Card!! tfs!!
-t

Alex said...

Lovely card, so delicate and pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x