Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jazzy Inspiration Challenge!


This is a card I made for Tenia's Jazzy Inspiration Challenge. The colors were Pacific Point, Ridinghood Red and white! You can see the album cover above that was used for the inspiration piece. This has been a go-to layout for me recently. I used a Billy stamp from Pink Cat Studios. I think Billy is so darn cute, and his counter part is Lily, if you prefer a girly image! My oldest son loves when I make anything with Billy on it! He also likes to color in the Billy images. I colored the image with SU reinkers and markers. I CB'd the red panel behind the image and matted everything in black.

Saturday is Unity's World Record blog hop! It should be fun to check out everyone's creations. I will be participating!


Have a great day!


Emily




5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! THis is soooo adorable!!! Love love this card!!!

Nancy said...

So cute, Emily! I just love inspiration challenges because the products are all so diverse! He is adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a awesome card!! Thanks for playing this week and I have something for you on my blog!!!
-t

Tenia Nelson said...

....you have two awards!!! Check it out on my blog!!
-t

Abi Bundy said...

lol this is so cool!! love it!