Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Artful Inkables set!

Wow! What a week! I haven't gotten much stamp time in, but I did manage to ink up this new set I got from Artful Inkables. I love this set because it reminds me of berry picking in Michigan's UP with my sisters as a child. Wild blueberries and rasberries...YUM!
I colored my image with copics, prisma pencils and used my soft sky reinker and aqua painter for the sky. I was really impressed with how large the images were in this set and they stamp like a dream! The price is great too...$9.95! Here is the link to Artful Inkables. I also bought some awesome ribbon!
I have been on a spending spree as of late...Artful Inkables, Unity Kit Of The Month, My favorite Things, my Stampin Up mini pre-order.... I better get busy and start using it all!
I will have some more projects for you this weekend!

Emily

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh this is beautiful!!! I showed my dd and she loved it too!!!! Can't wait to see what else you will come up with this weekend,,,I'm sure it will be fantastic!!!

Nancy said...

She really is a cutie!! I hope you get to ink up quite a bit this weekend!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs!!
-t