Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Butterfly in Blue...

Hello!  I wanted to share a card with you using a die cut butterfly and a stamped sentiment. Super easy and CAS.  The sentiment and butterfly die are from PTI's Signature Series Butterfly.  I added some rhinestones to my butterfly and a satin ribbon to the top of the card. The patterned paper is from Authentique.

It is a gorgeous day, today. I had some projects in mind, but I think I may just go read on the patio instead.  Baseball practice starts tonight for my oldest, and the twins are excited that their is a playground nearby.  Time to start readjusting our dinner time again.  It is funny how it changes over the course of the year. I would love to have a consistent dinner time ALL of the time, but it just isn't feasible.  The time change has thrown us all for a loop!  I always struggle with the "spring ahead" one hour.  Takes me weeks to readjust.  It is definitely worth the extra sunlight in the evenings! I am looking forward to backyard parties and cookouts with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

6 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card!!! :)Amy

Lynn said...

This is superb! So elegant and beautiful!

Kate said...

Very Pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Emily Keaton said...

I've been affected by the time change, too! I'm not tired at night when I "should" be heading off to bed, but then man, oh, man I get the doubly whammy in the morning when my alarm goes off at 5:30. My body thinks it's still 4:30 and I didn't get enough sleep because I wasn't tired at bedtime!! But the extra daylight is surely welcome!!!!

Beautiful CAS card, Emily--that blue is so beautiful against the crisp white background!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww love the sweet blue color!

Noelle Reese said...

I love the card E! The time change is killing us too.