Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flipping for cars!

Hi, there! I have been dying to share some cards I made with a new Sizzix die.  These dies are called Flip Its. This particular die is the Fancy Frame Flip It.  They are so much fun to make, and PERFECT for little guys and gals.  My son was sad when I told him he couldn't play with this one.  I made it as an example for Sizzix, so I will have to try to replicate one for him!  Of course, it was only natural to use Stephanie's fabulous stamps with this die. Did you know she is a spokeswoman with Sizzix?  How fab is that?  I chose the cars2drive set from The Stamps Of Life, and paired it with some Crate Paper Toy Box DP.  I added a baker's twine bow to the DP panel.  The car and truck are both paper pieced.

I hope you love these new dies as much as I do! They come in several shapes-circles, squares, and hearts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Well, I can see why your son would want it. This is so, so fun!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Lisa Arana said...

wow, this is super awesome. LOVE it!

Noelle Reese said...

I have not even heard of this die! So stinkin' cute!

Crystal said...

Oh word how fun, GREAT card Emily!

** Isa ** said...

What a fun cheerful card! Loving it xxx

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is sooo AWESOME and FUN!TOO CUTE:)

yyam said...

Ooooh...this is soooo cute! I love the bright colours and the fun flip! And that loopy bow is divine! :)

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! Love that car!