Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Semi-Finalist! Vote for Me, Please!

Hello!  I have some exciting news. I have been selected as one of the Heartfelt Creations DT semi-finalists.  Below you will see the three cards I submitted in my application.
 Vote for your favorite Semi-finalists! Heartfelt Creations would love to have you participate and vote for your 5 favorite semi-finalists.  You will find the list of semi-finalists here.   When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 13th, 2012.  I would LOVE it if you would vote for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emily

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Voting-done. Best of luck, your cards are beautiful!

Connie said...

A lovely blog you have Emily and your work is gorgeous! I am a semi-finalist also and wish you the best of luck.
Connie

Amy said...

Beautiful stamped cards- Good luck on the DT!! :)Amy

Kathy said...

Congratulations Emily! You have a beautiful CAS style! I recognize your SCS name, it's a small craft world! Good luck, hopefully we'll be on the DT together! Blessings! Kathy

Lynn said...

Way to go Emily! No surprise you were selected with your amazing talent!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats to ya! I voted yesterday. Love your beautiful creations.

Sarah said...

Congrats! Your work is awesome! Good luck! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
From one semi-finalist to another - best of luck!

linda