Sunday, December 27, 2009

Relax with some Artful INKables stamps!


Hello!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!  I got a new camera! YAY!  I didn't take the above photo with it, because I am still trying to work with the new software.  My old camera is being completely wonky, so I actually borrowed a camera to take this photo!  Hopefully, I will have it all figured out by tomorrow! :)

The Think INK challenge over at Artful INKables is to make a card that reflects a New Year's resolution.  One of my resolutions is to whisk my husband away for a trip-just the two of us- no boys allowed!  I would like to go somewhere warm, or tropical, so I pulled out my South of The Border set.  It was refreshing to make a card that was not Christmas or winter themed!
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with both Copics and Prisma pencils.  I added Crystal Effects and glitter to the salt on the rim of the margarita glass.  The DP is from Me & My Big Ideas, but not sure the name of the line.  The ribbon is Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the colors. Great sentiment for right after Christmas.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

Bekah said...

Looks delish! Take that trip. Justin and I went away for 4 days last year and it was the BEST! :)

Abi Bundy said...

very cute! :)