Saturday, December 12, 2009

EIC66-Marmar's Shop and a Hooga Booga Hug!



Welcome to another Etsy Inspired Challenge.  This week's shop-Marmar's,  is full of wonderful charms for your inspiration.  This week our sponsor is The Character Cafe'.  They have some wonderful digi images so make sure to go check them out.  I drew my inspiration from the Sagittarian charm above.  I love it, because I am a Sagittarius!  It also made me think of the MFT set, Hooga Booga.  That set is so stinkin' cute!


I used the sketch and challenge over at Limelight for this card.  My circle base is 5x5.  I used a strip of paper from Sasafrass Lass Sunshine lollipop collection in the middle.  I added crystal effects and glitter to all of the dots on the DP.  I colored my Hooga Booga gal with Prisma Pencils.  I added crystal effects and glitter to the heart she is holding.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.  The chocolate Satin ribbon is from my stash.  I doodled a border around the perimeter and added some bling.

If you participate in this challenge, make sure to use keyword EIC66 when uploading to online galleries. Please link your card to the EIC blog HERE.   A random winner will be chosen next Friday from the entries.  The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from The Character Cafe and a super cute mother/daughter bunny necklace set from Marmar's shop!

I hope you join us this week.  Check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration!

Emily 

14 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Very very cute Emily! That is such a darling image! I love it! And you rock that Sassafrass paper. I have a ton, I need to use it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You did a great job with that challenge, Emily. I would have had a hard time with it. I love your shape and design!!

StampinCathy said...

Love your take on this challenge. What a sweet card and love the colors.

de said...

This is so cute and perfect for that necklace! Love it!

Tiff said...

Love the layout! Your card is really cute!

Kendra said...

Great card! I'm loving that bow too... never seen one like that, but I want to make it now :)

Kerry said...

Oh this card is fabulous! Such a cute image and I love the font on that sentiment too. Then you doodling around the edge just adds the perfect touch!

Mandy said...

Love this! Great job with the sketch, and you really stayed true to the inspiration piece with your style and image! :)

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Crystal said...

AWWW Emily this is soooo wonderful!!! HOW CUTE THIS IS!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Enjoy your weekend!! Hugs!

FibreJunky said...

How cute!! That's the exact set I thought of when I first looked at the shop from Ashley's blog. Love your circular card!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Emily this is really cute and love that shape card!!! You did a wonderful job on the inspiration shop this week so cute and so inspiring!!!

Heather

Christi said...

What a cute card! I love the doodled border!

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely adorable! Just WOW! :)