Friday, December 11, 2009

Friends With Flair Friday 12/11/09


Hello!  Happy Friends with Flair Friday!  To check out all of the wonderful Unity goodies go HERE for the blog roll.  I made today's card with the {ippity} set, Because of You.  My base is kraft cardstock.  I stamped the mushrooms on vanilla and then cut them out.  I used a scrap of green to create my grass.  I found this cute mushroom ribbon at Michael's this past summer in the $ bin.  It was really refreshing to make a summery kind of card.  The weather here is COLD and WINDY.
You can buy {ippity} stamps from me HERE.  Check out all of the great sets and great prices!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

16 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very very cute Emily!! Such bright colors, they are perfect! :D

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this Emily so cute!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh Emily--this is soooo cute:)

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute, Em! Love the grass...adorable! I can't believe you found Mushroom ribbon! That's awesome!!! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Stampin Cats said...

Love the card.

Stephanie Zito said...

This is sooo CUTE! Love the mushrooms and that matching ribbon! Adorable card!

Unknown said...

Love this Emily!!! The colours and layout just flow together perfectly!! Xx

Rachel B said...

Emmie Lou Who, I love the grass and the colors. This looks so FUN!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a fun colorful creation! perfect to take the chill out of today! Have a great weekend!

Bekah said...

That ribbon is too cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Super cute! Love the matching ribbon! Great find!

JenMarie said...

Oh so CUTE!

Jessy said...

Oooh, very pretty card Emily!! Love the ippity stamping too. :-)

CarlaKH said...

this is too cute! Love that ribbon!

Jan said...

I LOVE this card! The mushrooms are adorable and that ribbon is the perfect accent!

Christi said...

I love the way that you did the grass on this...such a fun card! smiles...