Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Monster Beauty!


I made this card for the sketch challenge on SCS found HERE.  I pulled out some of my Monstrosity DP by Sasafrass Lass and my Monster's Ink stamp set by MFT.  I just love this MFT set!  Too cute!  I really like the way this card turned out, but I think I would be afraid to send it to anyone, because of the sentiment. LOL!  They may be offended!  Oh well...it was fun to make!
Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.  We now have drywall up in our basement! YAY!  My new stamp studio will be operational before you know it!  I will take lots of before and after photos for ya!

Emily

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Emily!! This is just adorable. Love the DP and the image and sentiment is just to cute. Another inspiring card.

JazzyH said...

Adorabale!

Jan said...

Too cute, Emily!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Catherine said...

OMGosh! I love this MFT set and your papers are fab! Great job on the challenge!

See you tomorrow for FWF!

Happy New Year!