Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Friends


Hi!  Today I made a card with a Whimsie Doodle image and the sketch on SCS found HERE.  I did a lot of sponging with distress ink to age the paper.  The image is colored with both copics and prisma pencils.  I added a punched star and button bow to to balance out the mustard-yellow.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Stay tuned because next week I will have some FABULOUS blog candy to give away.  I kind of missed my one year blogiversary, so I will do a blog candy give away on my birthday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Love this one Emily!!

Crystal said...

This is great Emily, love your take on the sketch today and what fab colors!!!

de said...

That image is too cute! I might need to snag me one! LOVE your card!

Lisa Foster said...

Aww..how precious! Beautiful card and fabulous layout! I just love Whimsie Doodles images! Great job!
Hugs,
Lisa