Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter Fenceline



 
Hello!  I have  a CAS (Clean And Simple) card for you today. All products used for this card are from Paper Maniac.  Paper Maniac is having some AWESOME SALES right now so check them out!  I just love this Winter Fenceline stamp from Serendipity.  I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Memento.  I added some highlights to the snow and colored the fence with Copics.  I used a white gel pen to add snow to the fence.  I punched a circle to create a mask for my moon and sponged Summer Sky and Paris Dusk Memento inks for my sky.  The image is matted with Elan Meltallics paper that is absolutely out of this world beautiful!  You MUST try it!   I used Neenah Classic Crest Solar white for my base and the image panel. That's it! A very quick and easy holiday card for all of you Christmas card procrastinators out there! LOL!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card, girlie!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh WOW EM!!! This is just stunning!!! What a perfect serene winter evening! VERY VERY Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Lisa

JazzyH said...

Very pretty scene