Sunday, December 6, 2009

Artful INKables Love Ya Lots!


Hello!  Today I have a cute little box for you using the set Love Ya Lots from Artful INKables.  This set offers lots of possibilites for not only Valentine's Day, but wedding and anniversary cards, too.  This little box is a die cut that I got from a local SBS that has since gone out of business.  They used to have bins of different boxes in different colors.  I sooooo miss that little store.  I thought this little heart box was perfect with this set!  I stamped my heart image and sentiment in staz on ink.  I added some stickles but I just can't photograph stickles well!  I also added some bling to the black satin ribbon and the sentiment.

Make sure you go over to the AI blog to check out Donna, today's featured stamper!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will have a HUGE blog candy announcement tomorrow!

Emily

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is just LOVELY, EM! What a great Heart Design! Your bag is too cool! Fab colors too!
Hugs,
Lisa

Bekah said...

very cute! just the right amount of bling!

Crystal said...

AWWW Emily what a super cute box, love it!!